Tuesday 29 November 2011

Torn-out Tuesday

The clear-out continues, the details of which I'll spare you - suffice to say, one more bag has already left the building, heading in the direction of a charity shop; one bag is heading to school with either French resources that  I have bought on holiday and kept at home (I've now decided they'd be better kept in school as I don't want them cluttering up the place here!) or with books I no longer need, now I've decided I'm never going back to being a class teacher, which others may have a use for; and plenty has been deposited in either the recycling bin or the jaws of the shredder. And the cupboards under the stairs are immaculate!

A very pleasurable little interlude in all this tidying has provided me with yet another opportunity for an alliterative title, as I went through the magazine rack, merrily ripping out bits I want to keep before sending the magazines into the blue bin.  I have a big scrapbook where I keep inspiring pictures.  I have thought about joining 'Pinterest' but as it has 'Request an Invite' on the front page, I have so far been put off...

So as I've had no time for taking photos (and anyway, you probably don't want to see photos of the detritus, nor of my unfeasibly tidy drawers and cupboards...) I will share a few of those I tore out today.


www.countryliving.co.uk

www.countryliving.co.uk

www.countryliving.co.uk

www.countryliving.co.uk

www.countryhomesandinteriors.co.uk

www.countryhomesandinteriors.co.uk

And just in case you missed it yesterday, I'll just let you know that I am selling this angel, amongst other things on ebay, in aid of Crisis.

ebay.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. If you want a Pinterest invite I can send you one. Be warned that it's very addictive though! (I have a folder full of magazine pages too). Just drop me an email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having a thorough cleanse! I love your 'torn outs' the traditional way of having a Pinterest board. I like you have thought of joining but I know how addictive it is:)

    ReplyDelete