Wednesday 29 September 2010

Ways to disperse gloom



Well, I don't know about you, but here in Hampshire we seem to be have been languishing endlessly beneath the sort of gloomy sky that could take the bounce out of even the cheeriest of people.  It's even got to Tigger!



Fortunately, there's always something to help one keep one's chin up!

So as I sit down to one of them, namely...


...I will share some others.

First, remember that parcel I said I'd tell you about 'tomorrow'? Well, apologies for the short break in service as I never did get up to the computer yesterday, overcome by a small wave of tiredness post all-that-driving.  But now I'm ready to share!


Feedsacks...


 Ditsy prints...


Soft blue and pink florals...


Something with a bit of zing...


And a bit more rosy loveliness...


All courtesy of Sal Snippet, a link to whose ever-expanding shop of vintage fabrics you will find, ladies (and gentlemen?), up a bit and to your left!

With that I shall leave you, as there seems to be a gremlin lurking somewhere in Blogland who has chucked a whole toolbox of spanners into the works to prevent me from uploading any more photos!  Such nice photos too!

Till next time!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention!!
    Enjoy the fabrics...hope you do great things with them!!
    Have a good weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete